20091113

2009 senior 2 lastday --tsunjin

haiz..last day..
the feel ..no same with last year
ya.i very enjoy n happy in this year
why?no any reason.just love
my classmate,my teacher..
especially goh
she is the best teacher who i meet
besides that,
my classmate
"won ying ting ann kwan kyo wei ming jun jon ida ada........ "
and other..
this year is the important moment for me
the moment
i will never forget
09
next year will become senior 3
i am so excitement for this
hope for 2010 will be best


______________________the end_______________________

5 則留言:

  1. i think so...
    love you...
    and thx you come in to my life...

    回覆刪除
  2. ya...very unforgettable this year....
    Goh is the best...love all the classmate..
    let's continue till next year ....

    回覆刪除
  3. yaya..thx you all..my friend..

    回覆刪除
  4. walao~~"and other"...haha~~~
    hapi lei~~~u gt write my name..^^
    i luv u..提里沙。。。

    回覆刪除
  5. haha...提里沙...
    why put so 感性 de picture in ur blog oo..haha^^

    回覆刪除